Q How much room is required for the castles?
A Each castle is different. Please check our range of castles to decide which is the best for your event and as a general rule, simply allow 0.5 metres all around for pegs and the blower. Please make sure there is access to power close by.
Q Who is responsible for delivery and setup of the castle?
A The delivery, setup and dismantling of our castles is our responsibility and is included as part of the castle hire.
Q What access is required for the castle?
A Please allow at least 1m for our castles. Advise our staff upon booking if there are any steps as our castles are up to 180kg and may require assistance to get the jumping castle to the set up area.
Q What sort of surface can the castles be set up on?
A As long as the surface is flat and level we can set up the jumping castle on grass, concrete, asphalt and pavers. The ground must be free from any sharp objects that may cause damage to the castles.
Q In inclement weather cancellations?
A AGAS Jumping Castles reserves the right to cancel the booking if we feel safety will be compromised. If this is the case, we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss. In the event of rain during the hire of the inflatable payment is non refundable.
Q Does someone need to supervise while the castle is in operation?
A Yes. For the safety of the children, a responsible adult over the age of 18 must supervise the castle at all times.
Q Can we move the castle during the hire period?
A No. Please do not attempt to move the castle once it is set up due to safety requirements.
Q What happens if we damage the castle?
A If the damage is considered by us to be malicious then you will be liable for the full cost of repairs, transport costs associated with the repairs and the loss of business costs while the castle is repaired. We keep a record of the condition of our castles and would advise you to check before the delivery person leaves, and note any problems.
1. Always operate jumping castles under adult supervision.
2. People with back, head or neck injuries, pregnant women, small infants and others who may be susceptible to injuries from falls, bumps or bouncing are not permitted in the unit at any time.
3. No flips or extreme horse play permitted.
4. Do not bounce or step near the entrance of a inflatable castle.
5. Keep toddlers from putting netting in mouth.
6. No persons over 100kg allowed inside inflatable.
7. Separate groups of children according to size and/or age.
8. Shoes/glasses and jewelry must be removed during the use of the inflatable.
9. Stay off net at all times.
10. No one is allowed in inflatable while it is being inflated or deflated.
11. In case of rain/lightning, have children exit inflatable, and turn off motor.
© 2016 by Agas Jumping Castles. Proudly created by Resolvit Pty Ltd